Resources: PCC and APCM
Papers from the Parochial Church Council and the Annual Parochial Church Meeting, including the Application Form for Enrolment on the Parish Electoral Roll.
It was almost 100 years ago since the former Public House known as the Pineapple was acquired and converted into our existing Presbytery, the remodelling being completed by the architect HS Goodhart-Rendel in 1922. So in the run up to St Mary’s 150th anniversary we are looking to return the ground floor of the Presbytery to a more public and social space.
A guide to the Annual Parochial Church Meeting