The organ was built in 1913 by Lewis & Co, who retained some pipework from the Walker organ of 1875.
In 1928 the organ was rebuilt in its present form by Henry Willis & Sons; a small chancel section was prepared for but never installed. Some further work was carried out by N P Mander in 1984.
The work of 2005-6 consists of a major restoration, with releathering of the actions and wind system, renewal of the electrical equipment, and the addition of a Trumpet to the Great Organ.
The organ stands in the west gallery of the church; the case, by Gambier Parry, dates from the early twentieth century.
A full specification of the instrument is available.